Saturday, September 25, 2010

50 pairs of scissors....


I don't know about you, but I bet if we were able to gather all the pairs of scissors in our house in one place, it would total 50.

But does that mean I can ever find one pair? No...lol.

So this is why I created a packing/shipping station in my studio, and it is OFF LIMITS to everyone, especially my kids. :-)

Everything I need is there...bubble mailer, scale, tape, scissors, bus. cards, thank-you notes, tins, etc. I find having everything right there greatly helps with the shipping process, especially when things get busy!

Even if you just set up a temporary one for the holidays, it will save your sanity if you don't have to hunt for the scissors!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't got room on the work surfaces for a permanent shipping station; I have all my shipping stuff in a dedicated drawer (including the scissors!), where I can always find the things I need. It does work well, you're right!

    ReplyDelete