Saturday, April 24, 2010

Simply amazing...Kathy Panton



Anybody who knows my decor style recognizes my love for bright colors.

So when I saw these amazing prints by Kathy Panton, an Australian artist, I simply had to have them! (These are just two of the four I got!)

I can't even describe how brilliant her artwork is...really just love-at-first sight for me. Originally I got them for my studio, but I just cannot fathom tucking them away in a space where I often have to shut the door because of the mess factor. :-) So they are going to be hung somewhere front and center.

If you love these pieces too, check out Kathy Panton's shop on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they're beautiful! At first I thought they were blown glass pieces... she's talented. Going to see her shop now... :)

    ReplyDelete