Friday, April 15, 2011

My awsome find from Accent on Vintage...


When I was in college and felt like shopping (but only had about $10 to my name), my roommate and I would hit the thrift stores. We would come out with loads of uber-cool stuff for next to nothing.

I loved to thrift well into my late 20s, more for the thrill of a really cool find, but also because an awesome bargain brings a great adrenaline rush...and it's just so fun!

Somewhere along the way once I had my kiddos, I just didn't have the time to do it. Let's face it, a baby doesn't want to sit for hours in a stroller while I poke around looking for treasure.

Well, this is where Etsy enters. Not only is Etsy for handcrafted items like my own shop, it is also a place to buy/sell vintage items (anything older than 20 years).

I was doing a random search the other day and ran across this amazingly cool modern circle belt buckle from Accent on Vintage. I had to have it, and now just a few days later, I do! Put it on my belt right out of the envelope...LOVE IT!

Now I can look for vintage treasures from the comfort of my laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment