Sunday, May 31, 2009

Why I do circle and rectangle hoops...








My very first pair of earrings after the introductory studs were tiny gold hoops.


I still remember picking them out...and I still amazingly have them. They are probably 3/8 across, a slight etch design to them, pretty conservative by most earring standards.


Oh, but when I put them on for the first time...I remember feeling like I had the biggest rock star earrings on....so hip, so fashionable...which can be a good self-esteem builder for the average 6th grade girl.



So after getting several requests for circle and rectangle hoops...here they are. I have taken to wearing them as my every day earring. So let a little bit of your inner rock star out, squelching out that insecure 6th grade girl...it will feel great.


My modern hoop section: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6780082&section_id=6145049

No comments:

Post a Comment