Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Pink Tutu Observation....


Sometimes an observation hits me that just makes me laugh and this is one of them.

I don't believe my need for minimalism has been passed down to my daughter...here is her adorable Halloween costume that she chose from many (MANY) tutu choices that I had hearted for her.

But the kicker is she wanted to know if she could also wear a pink shirt and get pink sparkly shoes for this ensemble. To her, well, more is more.

Maybe I need to loosen my grip for the austere and have a pink tutu day every once in awhile.

Thank you Sweetie Pie Tutus for this adorable fairy princess set that my DD simply loves to death. See her great shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6622893

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Wish my two girls (24 & 12) were still into all of that, I can picture it in my head and it makes me smile! We all need a pink tutu kind if day, it's good to be reminded!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete