Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Etsy reveals....LvoffStudio


So people think because I create jewelry, I wouldn't want to wear jewelry made by someone else, but the exact opposite is true when it comes to rings.

I am not a collector by nature, but suddenly I find myself searching for uber-cool handcrafted rings every time I'm on Etsy. It has become a bit of an obsession and could easily become out of control if it wasn't for me purposely keeping a low Paypal balance. :-)

This blue Peruvian opal ring is one that my mom spotted when I made a comment on Twitter about how much I loved it...and I had also put it in my favorites.

I was so surprised when I received it for a present, because I had actually been disappointed when I saw that it had sold. I remember thinking that person was lucky. But who knew that lucky person would be me.

Check out the great shop of LvoffStudio for some really amazing work!

No comments:

Post a Comment